- On sale!
Sky-Watcher Skyliner 400P Flex Tube Synscan GoTo
406mm (16") f/4.4 PARABOLIC GO-TO DOBSONIAN
Skywatcher supplied product information
The patented dual-encoder design allows you to manually move the telescope anytime and to anywhere you wish - with no need for realignment. Slewing to an object on the opposite side of the night sky no longer feels like watching a kettle boil. Simply push the tube close to the object and let the computer do the rest of the work.
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x72 & x180
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x812
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 406mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1800mm (f/4.4)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): SP10mm & 25mm
- Dual-Speed 2" Crayford Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 3-Point tube locking system, fully retractable
- Tube dimensions: 540mm (diameter), 1071mm-1685mm (length)
- Alt-Azimuth Mount with Accessory Tray and Built-in Heavy-Duty Servo Motors
- SynScan AZ Computerised Handset
- 42,900+ Object Database containinf full Messier, NGC and IC catalogues
- Quiet operation
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive). Sky-Watcher 17Ah Power Tank Recommended
- 34.5% more Light Gathering than 300mm
Mail order is despatched on a pallet!:
BOX 1 120X63X68 WT 32 KG
BOX 2 55X55X26 WT 16 KG (Mirror)
BOX 3 102X98X36 WT 65 KG
TOTAL WEIGHT 113 KG
- Optical Design
- 16 inch
- Mount Type
- Wooden AZ Go-To
- Focal Length
- 1800 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- Yes, I would like a scope to guide me.
- One Year