Sky-Watcher Explorer 130PS AZ Pronto
130MM (5.1") F/5 ALT-AZIMUTH PARABOLIC NEWTONIAN REFLECTOR TELESCOPE
Ideal No Fuss, Grab-and-Go Telescope for Easy Visual Astronomy!! With an extremely useful 130mm of light gathering aperture and a superb parabolic primary mirror, the EXPLORER-130PS is a highly capable all-rounder for the observation of the Moon, bright planets, nebulae, galaxies and star clusters.
The well engineered and easy to use AZ PRONTO Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x52 & x130
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- AZ PRONTO Alt-Azimuth Mount & Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Mount Rotation Angle: 360° (Azimuth), -70° to + 90° (Altitude)
- Height Range of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 78.5cm - 150cm
- Total Overall Weight: 6.6kg
- Weight (g)
- Optical Design
- 5 inch
- Mount Type
- Focal Length
- 900 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- No, I want to find objects myself
- One Year
- Normally on display?
- Yes - But Check First If Making A Special Journey!