Limited Offer. The SOLAR-W features its very own built in solar panel, that can charge the optional battery pack, see accessories. Though this nature camera can also be powered by standard 6xAA batteries. This allows you to leave your observation site undisturbed for longer. Utilise the SOLAR-W's built-in screen to view/delete photos and change device settings with great ease.
Delivery In 1-5 Days*
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Image Quality||12 MegaPixel|
|Illumination||42 IB LEDs|
Capable of capturing high resolution photo's and HD video footage day or night, with a variety of recording modes for a more custom experience.
The units detection range of up to 23m (75'), flash range of up to 27m (90')(Super-Low glow LED's) and multi-zone sensor means the SOLAR-W can detect movement from significant distances and angles with ease and at 0.07s with its super-fast trigger speed.
An excellent choice for the avid outdoorsman and nature lover in us all! Available whilst stocks last.
Features & Specifications:
- 12 MP still images
- HD (720p) 1280x720 resolution video
- Built-in solar panel charges internal lithium battery
- Powered by 6xAA batteries (optional)
- IR Boost
- 42 Low glow LED’s
- Built-in 2” Viewing/Configuration screen
- Colour photos by day, black and white by night
- Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F) stamp on photos
- Time-lapse mode
- Multi-shot mode up to 4 photos per detection
- Continuous mode - will overwrite oldest files when SD Card is full
- 0.07s Trigger speed
- Photo first: Takes a photo before recording video
- HD (720p) video recording
- Requires an SD/HC card, up to 32GB (not incl.)
- Internal lithium battery (rechargeable)
- Up to 23m (75’) Detection range
- Up to 27m (90’) Flash range
- 1 sensor for a total of 5 detection zones
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Standard ¼ – 20” tripod mount
- Mounting bracket included
- User friendly menu
- Compatible with Spypoint rechargeable battery packs
- 1 day schedule setup
- 2 Year warranty
- SOLAR-W trail camera
- Quick start guide
- USB-A to barrel connector cable