Sky-Watcher StarQuest-102R f/4.9 Achromatic Refractor Telescope
The equatorial mount, when polar aligned, allows you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky with its smoothly operated slow motion control cables.
The STARQUEST-102R is a two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractor telescope package, and a well proven performer for ‘Rich-Field’ views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies/planets & the Moon. Supplied complete with Equatorial Mount and adjustable aluminium tripod.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x20 & x50
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Objective Lens Diameter: 102mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 500mm (f/4.9)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 90º Star Diagonal 1.25"
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- Equatorial Mount with Adjustable Aluminium Tripod & Accessory Tray
- Smooth Slow-Motion Cable Controls to both RA and DEC axes
- Counterweight Bar with Counterweight
- 62.5% more Light Gathering than 80mm
- Optical Design
- 4 inch
- Focal Length
- 500 mm
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- No, I want to find objects myself
Click here to leave a review